ZMorph personal fabricator - 3D printer, milling machine, cartesian bot and more - all in one!
3D Printer Zmorph has a set of replaceable printheads. You can print out materials such as PLA, ABS, Nylon, ceramics, chocolate and cake or use it for engraving, laser cutting, 5-axis milling or driving the photo camera shutter.
Fully assembled, tested and working - manufactured to order. Product includes :
- ZMorph 3D personal fabricator in BLACK, able to work with materials such as ABS, PLA plastics, wood (milling), policarbonate, ceramics and chocolate !
- ZMorph 3D removable plastic extruder - supporting 3mm filament (PLA or ABS)
- bonus : spool for ABS, stand for spool, hex key set, little screwdriver, first print
- 1kg of white ABS plastic, for quick start
- 100ml of ABS juice, special mixture to be painted on glass printbed to improve adhesion of your prints (includes brush for easy application)
- instruction manual
- SD card pre-loaded with config files
- access to dedicated software platform
- 12 months warranty for extruder, printbed and electronics
ZMORPH 2.0 SPECIFICATION
Aluminum 3 mm and 6 mm (precise and very rigid frame), other parts are made of 3 mm translucent polycarbonate and ABS
250 x 235 x 165 mm (max. 300 x 235 x 165 mm using a special table)
ABS, PLA, nylon (Taulman or other source), ceramics, cake and chocolate, metal engraving
TYPES OF NOZZLE
Replacement head with a diameter of 0.4 mm. Possible to buy additionall nozzles with hole 0.3 mm, 0.5 mm
SUPPORTED FILAMENT DIAMETER
3 mm, 1.75 mm
MAXIMUM SPEED OF MOVEMENT IDLE
RECOMMENDED SPEED PRINTING WITH ABS FOR LAYER THICKNESS 0.3 mm
60-150 mm/s, depending on the desired print quality. Higher speeds are possible when printing on lower layers, in addition, faster printing using PLA
MINIMUM HEIGHT OF LAYERS
0.1 mm (ABS), 0.05 - 0.025 mm (PLA)
HEATED TABLE DESIGN
5 mm tempered glass, Kapton heating mat 175W, operating temperature: 60-140 Celsius degrees
3 mm plastic extruder, 1.75 mm plastic extruder, cake and chocolate extruder, ceramics extruder, Dremel mount (which converts the machine to CNC milling machine), laser cutter (in progress), photo camera controller
USB and LAN (can use WIFI to communicate). Stand alone printing supported via Panel + internal SD card.
Sunbeam 2.0 with LPC1769 ARM processor, equipped with 5 drivers stepper motors - 3 for XYZ axis, 2 for the multi-tip (including double-head extruder). Controlled by Smoothieware (http://smoothieware.org/)
LCD display panel with custom menu and graphics
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
530 x 555 x 480 mm, 25kg