EnvisionTEC’s Xtreme® 3SP™ large format 3D printer allows for production of exceptionally large 3D parts, built at fast build speeds without sacrificing surface quality and part accuracy. Xtreme® 3SP™ uses EnvisionTEC’s 3SP™ (Scan, Spin, and Selectively Photocure) technology to quickly 3D print highly accurate parts from STL files regardless of geometric complexity. The Xtreme® 3SP™ is delivered and installed with all the relevant software to enable automatic generation of supports and perfect model production. The surface quality of the printed models show no signs of stairstepping on the inner and outer surfaces. The reliability of the light source and the high speed productivity of these large format 3D printers make them some of the most competitive 3D printers on the market today.
- A single material is used for both build and easily removable, partially cured perforated supports
- Very few moving parts make the system user-serviceable
- Office friendly plug-and-play operation with a built-in touch screen and quiet operation
- Low part cost due to minimal material waste
- Produce everything from concept models to functional parts
- Can connect directly to a PC workstation or be integrated into a network for pre-processing of the job files and for remote monitoring
- The system has a stand-alone PC, which allows it to work independently from the pre-processing workstation