The ULTRA® 3SP™ Ortho model printer uses groundbreaking 3SP™ (Scan, Spin, and Selectively Photocure) 3D printing technology to quickly 3D print highly accurate dental models for use in producing high quality orthodontic appliances. The surface quality of the printed models allows for a clear aligner with no signs of stair-stepping, which is visible when using competing technologies. The models produced are very stable over time and have negligible water absorption. The model material is a high temperature material which allows for the production of a clear aligner without any distortion in the model during vacuum forming under heat.
- Simple user interface with built-in touch screen
- Very few moving parts and minimal consumable components guarantee a strong and reliable system
- Office friendly plug-and-play operation with a built in touch screen
- Low part cost due to minimal material waste
- Remote notification when job is complete
- Lowest operational costs in its class
Utilizing a built in Ethernet interface, the ULTRA® 3SP™ Ortho can easily connect directly to a PC workstation or be integrated into a network. The ULTRA® 3SP™ Ortho has an embedded PC, allowing the system to work independently from the pre-processing workstation. The machine can be remotely monitored from any computer on the network using the communication software from the ULTRA® Software Suite. Any STL data format can be easily imported using the ULTRA® Software Suite.
- E-Denstone: General purpose, high temperature molding, concept models
- ABS 3SP™ White: Fast-growing, tough material with similar characteristics to ABS plastic.
- E-Glass: Transparent material