EnvisionTEC’s ULTRA® 3SP™ Series uses ground-breaking 3SP™ (Scan, Spin and Selectively Photocure) technology to quickly 3D print highly accurate parts from STL files regardless of the geometric complexity. The ULTRA® 3SP™ and 3SP™ High Definition are each delivered and installed with all the relevant software to enable automatic generation of supports and perfect model production. The surface quality of the printed models show no signs of stair-stepping on the inner and outer surfaces. The reliability of the imaging light source and the high speed productivity makes it the most competitive 3D printer on the market today.
- A single material is used for both build and support
- Easily removable partially cured perforated supports
- Very few moving parts make the system user serviceable
- Office friendly plug-and-play operation with a built-in touch screen
- Low part cost due to minimal material waste
- Produce everything from concept models to functional parts
- Layerless technology with no stair-stepping on inner and outer surfaces
- Quiet operation
Utilizing a built in Ethernet interface, the ULTRA® 3SP™ can easily connect directly to a PC workstation or be integrated into a network. The ULTRA® 3SP™ has an embedded PC, allowing the system to work independently from the pre-processing workstation. The machine can be remotely monitored from any computer on the network using the communication software from the ULTRA® Software Suite. Any STL data format can be easily imported using the ULTRA® Software Suite.
- E-Denstone: General purpose, high temperature molding, concept models
- ABS 3SP™ White: Fast-growing, tough material with similar characteristics to ABS plastic.
- E-Glass: Transparent material