Phenix Systems is well known for the reliability and repeatability of its laser sintering process. Their "PX" range of equipments whose industrial maturity is the result of 10 years of research and development.
With the PXL system, additive manufacturing becomes an industrial method for the production of metal parts with an innovative design. It is also a high-performance alternative to more traditional and less productive manufacturing processes.
The various production strategies developed by Phenix Systems enable ther user to meet highly diverse technical and economic specifications.
- Reduction of preparatory and production launch times
- Reduction of manufacturing times
- Reduction of post-production times for re-working parts
- Automatic loading and unloading mode
- Automatic recycling of powder
- Isolated working chamber during loading and unloading operations
- No contact between operator and powder
- Reliable mechanical design
- Reliable piloting system