The PixCera 3D Printer is designed to support Rapid Direct Manufacturing with a low cost and high resolution solution. The PixCera is a great machine for the small lab and can print up to 20 copings, crowns and up to 7 unit bridges in wax-based Press-E-Cast in under 2 hours. The wax parts are designed for speed investment casting, allowing for a fast one hour burn-out cycle. With a small footprint, the PixCera is economically designed to fit into a small area. It is office friendly and has a low power consumption. The PixCera can operate unattended with maximum reliability. With the UV option, the PixCera can also print E-Dent materials.
- Projector Resolution: 1400 x 1050 pixels.
- Native Pixel Size: 0.0017” (43 µm).
- Easy handling through pre-adjusted material modules.
- Very few moving parts and minimal consumable components guarantee a strong and reliable system.
- Minimized components make the system user serviceable.
- Post-processing is clean and simple due to near 100% photo cure during the build process.
- A choice of high quality materials are readily available.
- On-site RM adapted for local production demands.
- Fully cured models are chemically safe.
Utilizing a built in Ethernet interface, the PixCera can easily connect directly to a PC workstation or be integrated into a network. The PixCera has an embedded PC, allowing the system to work independently from the pre-processing workstation. The machine can be remotely monitored from any computer on the network using the communication software from the PixCera Software Suite. Any STL data format can be easily imported using the PixCera Software Suite.
- E-Dent - Temporaries
- E-Partial - Partials
- Press-E-Cast - Waxups