EnvisionTEC’s Perfactory® 4 Mini with ERM is a low cost, easy maintenance and user friendly 3D rapid prototype manufacturing system. Using state-of-the-art Direct Light Projection technology from Texas Instruments®, the Perfactory® 4 Mini produces the finest detail in the shortest period of time. It creates 3D models that range from the conceptual to the fully functional.
- Projector Resolution: 1920 x 1200 pixels.
- Dynamic Voxel Resolution in Z* 0.0006” (15 µm) to 0.006” (150 µm)
- Choice of 2 lens sizes: 60 mm or 75 mm
- Build speed in constant through the build up to 1” (25 mm) at 0.0039” (100 µm) voxel thickness
- Economic material use with no vat
- Very few moving parts and minimal consumable components make the system user serviceable
- Changeover between materials is quick and easy
Utilizing a built in Ethernet interface, the Perfactory® 4 Mini with ERM System can connect directly to a PC workstation or be integrated into a network. The Perfactory® 4 Mini with ERM System has an embedded PC, which allows the system to work independently from the pre-processing workstation. The Perfactory® 4 Mini with ERM System can be remotely monitored from any computer on the network using the communication software that is integrated into the Perfactory® Software Suite. Any STL data format can easily be converted into voxel data using the Perfactory® Software Suite and then imported into the Perfactory® 4 Mini with ERM System to be built.
- ABStuff General purpose similar to ABS plastic
- ABflex - General purpose similar to ABS plastic with flexible characteristics
- EC500 - Casting
- HTM Series - High temperature molding, architectural models, plating
- LS600 - General purpose
- Photosilver - High temperature applications with fine detail
- PIC 100 - Casting
- R5/R5 Gray/R11 - General purpose, master models
- RCP30/RC31 - High temperature applications