EnvisionTEC’s Perfactory® Mini Multi Lens 3D Printer is a low cost, easy maintenance and user friendly 3D Rapid Prototype Manufacuring System. Using state of the art Digital Light Processing® (DLP) technology from Texas Instruments®, the Perfactory System produces the finest detail in the shortest period of time to create 3D models that range from the conceptual to the fully functional.
- Choice of 3 lens sizes, 60 mm, 75 mm, or 85 mm.
- Choice of standard or increased productivity models.
- Build envelope, native voxel size and ERM voxel size dependent on lens and model chosen.
- Build speed in constant through the build up to 1” (25 mm) at 0.0039” (100 µm) voxel thickness
- Economic material use with no vat
- Very few moving parts and minimal consumable components make the system user serviceable
- Quick and easy material changeover
Utilizing a built in Ethernet interface, the Perfactory can easily connect directly to a PC workstation or be integrated into a network. The Perfactory has an embedded PC, allowing the system to work independently from the pre-processing workstation. The machine can be remotely monitored from any computer on the network using the communication software from the Perfactory Software Suite. Any STL data format can be easily converted into voxel matrices using the Perfactory® Software Suite and then imported into the Perfactory® System to be built.
- ABStuff - General purpose similar to ABS plastic
- ABflex - General purpose similar to ABS plastic with flexible characteristics
- EC500 - Casting
- HTM Series - High temperature molding, architectural models, plating
- LS600 - General purpose
- Photosilver - High temperature applications with fine detail
- PIC 100 - Casting
- R5/R5 Gray/R11 - General purpose, master models
- RCP30/RC31 - High temperature applications