EnvisionTEC’s Perfactory® Desktop Digital Shell Printer (DDSP) is a low cost, easy maintenance and user friendly decentralized rapid maufacturing system for hearing aid applications. Using state-of-the-art Digital Light Processing (DLP®) from Texas Instruments®, the DDSP System can produce up to 13-15 ear shells or ear molds in 2-3 hours per batch of production cycle. The DDSP System can use a variety of biocompatible materials from transparent to opaque and skin colors.
- Projector Resolution: 1400 x 1050 pixels.
- Native Voxel Size XY: 0.0017” (43 µm)
- Unbeatable price-to-performance ratio
- Perfect for the small to medium company looking to fulfill their production requirements
- Has the ability to run 24 hour production and can build 18 shells/14 ear molds in 60-90 minutes in a variety of materials
- Wide choice of high performance materials available
- Changeover between materials is quick and easy
Utilizing a build-in Ethernet interface, the Mini DDSP System can connect directly to a PC workstation or can be integrated into a network. The Mini DDSP System has an embedded PC, which allows the system to work independently from the pre-processing workstation. The Mini DDSP System can be remotely monitored from any computer on the network using the communication software integrated in the DDSP Software Suite. Any STL data format can be easily converted using the Mini DDSP Software Suite and then imported to the DDSP System to be built.
- E-Shell 200 Series - Opaque for Ear Shells - Colors Available: Pink, Tan, Mocca, Beige, Cocoa, Brown
- E-Shell 300 Series - Transparent for Ear Molds - Colors Available: Clear, Rose, Light Brown, Brown, Clear
- E-Shell 300 Series - Opaque for Ear Shells - Colors Available: Red, Blue, Black, White
- E-Shell 500 Series - Soft for Ear Shells and Tips - Colors Available: Clear, Pink
- E-Shell 600 - Transparent for Ear Molds - Colors Available: Clear
- E-Shell 3000 Series - Opaque for Ear Shells - Colors Available: Red, Blue