The Perfactory® Micro HiRes is the smallest professional-grade desktop 3D printer in size with the highest resolution. It is a low cost, easy maintenance and user friendly personal desktop 3D manufacturing system, designed for producing high quality models. Using state-of-the-art Direct Light Projection technology from Texas Instruments® coupled with LED performance, the Perfactory® Micro System allows access to a top quality professional grade prototyping system that can produce highly detailed physical 3D duplication of projects that have been created in a CAD environment or downloaded from design files on the internet. Utilizing a built-in USB connection, the Perfactory® Micro can connect directly to your PC workstation and works just like a personal desktop printer.
Professional Grade 3D Printers Versus Low Cost Hobbyist Printers for the Custom Jeweler/Designer
- Easy handling through pre-adjusted material modules
- Very few moving parts and minimal consumable components guarantee a strong and reliable system
- Any STL data format can be easily imported using the Perfactory® Micro Software Suite
- Fully automated self-calibrating system
Utilizing a built in USB connection, the Perfactory® Micro Hi-Res can connect directly to your personal PC workstation. The Perfactory® Micro Hi-Res works just like a personal desktop printer.
- PIC 100 M: Direct casting
- EC500 M: Direct casting
- HTM140 M: HTV Molding with minimal post finishing
- D3 White M: High impact general purpose material
- Epic M: Direct casting