The Perfactory® Micro EDU is the smallest desktop 3D printer in size with the highest resolution. It is a low cost, easy maintenance and user friendly personal desktop 3D manufacturing system, designed for producing high quality models, for use by educators, consumers, and design professionals. Using state-of-the-art Direct Light Projection technology from Texas Instruments® coupled with LED performance, the Perfactory® Micro EDU System allows access to a top quality professional grade prototyping system that can produce highly detailed physical 3D duplication of projects that have been created in a CAD environment or downloaded from design files on the internet. Utilizing a built-in USB connection, the Perfactory® Micro EDU can connect directly to your PC workstation and works just like a personal desktop printer. There is no longer any need to sacrifice speed, accuracy, and surface finish quality to fit within a budget.
- Office friendly desktop 3D printer
- Plug and play 3D printer with easy to use software interface
- Very few moving parts guarantees a strong and reliable production system
- Fully automated self-calibrating system
- Ideal for producing high quality, small engineering components and educational models
- Starter kit includes software CD and 1/2 KG of material
Utilizing a built in USB connection, the Perfactory® Micro EDU can connect directly to your personal PC workstation. The Perfactory® Micro EDU works just like a personal desktop printer.
- LS600 M: Highly durable general purpose models with fine features
- HTM140 M: High temperature molding
- D3 White M: High impact general purpose material
- E-Denstone M: High temperature for tooling inserts