The Perfactory® Micro DSP is the smallest desktop 3D printer in size with the highest resolution. It is a low cost, easy maintenance and user friendly personal desktop 3D manufacturing system, designed for producing high quality ear shells and ear molds. Using state-of-the-art Direct Light Projection technology from Texas Instruments® coupled with LED performance, the Perfactory® Micro DSP System produces highly detailed physical 3D duplication of digital ear shells and molds. The Perfactory® Micro DSP can produce 2-4 ear shells or ear molds per build in under two hours. It is optimized to build in a choice of our two most popular materials, opaque E-Shell 200 Pink for ear shells and transparent E-Shell 300 Clear for ear molds. Utilizing a built-in USB connection, the Perfactory® Micro DSP can connect directly to your personal PC workstation and works just like a personal desktop printer.
- Office friendly desktop 3D printer
- Plug and play 3D printer with easy to use software interface
- Very few moving parts guarantees a strong and reliable production system
- Fully automated self-calibrating system
- Ideal for producing high quality, small engineering components and educational models
- Starter kit includes software CD and 1/2 KG of material
Utilizing a built in USB connection, the Perfactory® Micro DSP can connect directly to your personal PC workstation. The Perfactory® Micro DSP works just like a personal desktop printer.