The Perfactory® Micro DDP (Digital Dental Printer) is the smallest desktop 3D Printer with the highest resolution. It is a low cost, easy maintenance and user friendly personal desktop 3D manufacturing system, designed for producing high quality crowns and copings for casting or pressing, or temporaries. Using state-of-the-art Direct Light Projection technology from Texas Instruments®, the Perfactory® Micro DDP System produces highly detailed crowns and copings from STL files created in any open design dental software. It can produce up to 10 crowns or copings per build. Utilizing a built-in USB connection, the Perfactory® Micro DDP can connect directly to your personal PC workstation and works just like a personal desktop printer.
- Easy handling through pre-adjusted material modules
- Very few moving parts and minimal consumable components guarantee a strong and reliable system
- Material changeover can be done quickly and easily
Utilizing a built-in USB connection, the Perfactory® Micro DDP can connect directly to your personal PC workstation and works just like a personal desktop printer.
- Press-E-Cast (WIC300M) material for building copings and crowns or FDA-Approved
- E-Dent material for building temporaries up to 1 year in the mouth.
- D3 White M: High impact general purpose material