Starting with a seamless design, we created the Micro by preserving the best features of existing printers and redesigning everything else. The Micro is powered by Micro Motion Technology™, a series of next generation innovations that, together, create precision at a fraction of the cost.
With Micro Motion Technology™, 3D printing has never been easier or more affordable. It’s plug-and-print with an ultra-modern software interface that allows you to scroll through ready-to-print digital objects. At the core of this technology is a microchip embedded within the print head that provides precision motion information, making the Micro so precise and robust that all you have to do is click print and watch it go.
Base Print Area: 109mm x 113mm
Print Area Above 74mm: 91mm x 84mm
Removable Print Bed Size: 128x128mm
M3D has introduced many innovations in the field of filament-based 3D printing with the introduction of The Micro:
1. Most space-efficient 3D printer ever made.
2. Light-weight, portable design fits nicely on your desk.
3. Micro motion chip provides completely automatic leveling and calibration.
4. Most quiet 3D printer ever made.
5. Lowest power consumption 3D printer ever made.
6. Carbon fiber rods: light, sturdy, self-lubricating and long-lasting
7. Ceramic heater for rapid heat-up, power efficiency, reliability and safety.
8. Bold colors. Choose from Silver, Black, Blue, RedOrange, and Green.
9. New filament materials like Chameleon PLA.
10. Inspirational Micro filament spools.
11. Modernized touch-capable software.
12. Replaceable print beds for alternative materials.
13. Replaceable nozzles for experimenters.
14. Designed for fast assembly in the US for quality control.
15. An ABS-based print bed allows you to print larger ABS parts.