Industrial-Grade Scale & Flexibility in Metal
The ExOne M-Print system selectively dispenses chemical binder into thin layers of powdered metal. This additive process creates complex and intricately-designed parts directly from CAD data. The process produces near-net prototypes and short-run production parts rapidly, reducing the typical lead time and eliminating tooling. The flexibility to modify and customize product designs with a couple of clicks is an added benefit.
The M-Print is ideally suited for large parts and for large volumes of parts, resulting in improved reaction time and productivity throughout the entire manufacturing process chain.
- Industry-proven materials
- On-demand material management system
- Proven printhead technology for precise dosing of binding agent
- No support structures
- Complex internal details and structures capability, otherwise unattainable using traditional methods
At-a-Glance Machine Specification
- Industrial grade machine tool
- Build Volume (WxDxH): 800 x 500 x 400 mm (31.5 x 19.68 x 15.75 in.)
- External Dimensions (WxDxH): 3270 x 2540 x 2860 mm (10.7 x 8.3 x 9.4 ft.)
- For use with all ExOne-provided powdered metals
- Electrical requirements: 400 V / 3 phases
- Data Interface: STL