This may single-handedly move 3D printing from hobbyists to professionals.
That’s what one of our best iD3 customers told us when we asked him to take a prototype iDeator 12 for a test drive. “I’ll be able to see and present my work faster and more easily. It will also change production times and costs.”
We couldn’t have said it better ourselves.
The first iDeator 12 production printers will ship in March.
We like to think we’re changing the 3D printing industry. Again.
- Includes Dell tablet with Windows
- Sleek, top-of-the-market design
- 12” x 12” x 12” print area, including a 1,728 cubic inch print envelope for those larger than large jobs
- Small footprint—only 24” x 24”—delivers professional results in a desk-top model
- Extrusion speeds of up to 200 mm/s—one of the fastest on the market
- Affordable for business critical professionals and companies of every size
- Heated build plate to 200°C
- Dual extruders to 450°C—your printing material choices are practically endless