A made-in-Italy 3D printer
Kentstrapper’s new 3D printer was designed, produced and assembled entirely in Florence Lab, where you will encounter the passion and the skill of the artisan production, together with research and technological innovation.
With this model, the Galileo project comes at its 3d level, renewing its appearance and performances.
Make your 3D model real, quickly
A 3D printer allows you to have a high-tec and cheap tool at home or at work. With a 3D printer, you can transform digital 3D models (created with 3D modeling softwares) in real objects. Now everyone can create unique and custom objects, and express his/her creativity in a new, uncharted way. You can control every single step of the production, from the project to the printing-profile, up to the creation of the real object. Having a physical model means that you can test it and
actually verify the correctness of the shapes shown on the screen, and possibly correct them quickly.
Manage each phase of the making projectcess, from project ot the creation of the real object.
Having a physical model means you can actually test and verify the correctness of the shapes shown in the video, and possibly correct them quickly.
3D printing becomes Smart
This printer was designed to meet the needs of a wider audience: it is affordable, lightweight and efficient, and it was designed with sustainable materials and with high structural properties.
It has a high energy efficiency, using only 60 watts of power; particular attention has been given to the reduction of the noise.
With the Galileo Smart, Kentstrapper offers the unique opportunity to customize your 3D printer:
- You can choose the color of your Galileo Smart between Black, Red and Yellow;
- You can provide your Galileo Smart the stand-alone package, which includes a LCD screen and a SD card module, to manage your printer without PC connection.
- You can provide your Galileo Smart the Advanced Mechanical package, that includes two stepper motors with trapezoidal screw, a nut, and a set of aluminum pulleys with their GT2 belts.
- You can add a lighting system to your Galileo Smart, so that your prints will never be in the dark.
- Finally, you can customize the case of the electronic board of Galileo Smart with your custom logo or a sentence.
Open is Smart
This project will be made available under creative commons license, in order to allow a wider spread of it.
THE PRINTER IS PROVIDED ASSEMBLED AND READY TO USE