Double laser sintering system for manufacturing sand cores and moulds.
As the world’s only double laser sintering system, EOSINT S 750 processes optimised croning moulding materials using the direct casting method, producing sand cores and moulds for cast metal parts. It is ideal for the industrial Additive Manufacturing of prototypes, spare parts and serial production in small volumes.
The CAD construction data can be used to produce even the most complex geometries on a layer-by-layer basis – fully automatically and without requiring tools. The products, which can measure up to 720 mm x 380 mm x 380 mm, feature high accuracy, detail resolution and surface quality.
EOSINT S 750 enables you to produce moulded parts much faster and more economically than conventional production processes – this also makes it possible to produce small numbers of complex cast parts, for example for engines or pumps, in a cost effective way.
- Innovative part production for a wide range of applications
- Fast, inexpensive creation of complex, detailed sand cores and moulds
- Combination of laser-sintered cores and conventionally produced moulds opens up new potential
- Application-optimised direct cast croning materials for the best possible result
- Maximum reproducible quality for all parts
- Recycling material reduces costs and protects the environment
- High production speed thanks to two parallel lasers
- High productivity and user-friendliness
- Integrated Process Chain Management (IPCM) ensures easy integration in existing production environments
- Modular, upgradeable EOSINT system
- Convenient handling thanks to a high level of automation
- Low-dust, ergonomically efficient working conditions
- Few requirements in terms of set-up conditions
- Data can be prepared in a convenient way in the workplace