Highly productive, modular laser sintering system with the greatest construction volume for the manufacture of plastic parts.
EOSINT P 760 is a highly-productive, modular laser sintering system for the Additive Manufacturing of plastic parts. It is ideally suited to rapid prototyping and cost-efficient, batch-size-dependent serial production in an industrial environment.
EOSINT P 760 system uses high-grade EOS plastic materials to produce components measuring up to 700 mm x 380 mm x 580 mm. The surface module is particularly useful in ensuring that top-quality surfaces can be reproduced reliably. With laser speeds of up to 6 m/s, the innovative laser sintering system can achieve a production volume of up to 700 cm3/h.
- Two parallel lasers permit volume rates well above the market standard
- Cost-efficient serial production thanks to a large constructed space (154 l usable construction volume)
- Flexible balancing of component requirements (mechanical criteria, surface quality, consistency of form, etc.) with the greatest possible cost efficiency through the use of suitable EOS parameter sets
- Maximum reproducible part quality both for industrual requirements and for rapid prototyping applications
- The surface module is particularly instrumental in achieving maximum accuracy and the best surface qualities
- New material developments with the lowest refresh rates enable sustainable and cost-efficient production of laser sintered parts, e.g. with EOS material PrimePart PLUS (PA 2221)
- Optimum utilisation of machine capacity, for example through the use of the Cool Down station, which allows completed jobs to cool down outside the machine, so that the laser sinter system to be configured for a new construction job immediately
- The shortest possible throughput times thanks to processes tailored to industrial requirements
- Easy integration in existing production environments
- Almost all EOS plastic materials can be processed
- Modular, upgradeable EOSINT system for which upgrades are produced at regular intervals
- Comfortable handling strictly designed for efficient production
- Low-dust, ergonomically efficient working conditions
- Blade cartridge concept makes for easy adjustment and uncomplicated changes of layer thickness