System for Additive Manufacturing of Serial Parts and Functional Prototypes from Polymer Materials.
With total build size of 340 x 340 x 600 mm, the EOS P 396 covers the medium build volume range. This modular and highly productive system allows the tool-free manufacture of serial components, spare parts, functional prototypes and models directly from CAD data.
- The EOS P 396 processes thermoplastic plastics on an industrial scale. The, to some extent, newly developed software and hardware components make the EOS P 396 on the whole more productive. This cuts both costs per job and component costs.
Reproducible and constant component quality
- The new EOSAME feature adjusts the energy input and thus ensures a homogeneous quality and enhanced mechanical properties of the manufactured parts over the entire building volume.
- Reduced non-productive process times and improved process stability by improved temperature management.
- The build progress is on average 15% higher compared to the established EOSINT P 395 (depending on the filler loading and part design). This significantly reduces the component costs.
- Boosted build rate by more powerful 70 W laser.
- Reduced non-productive time by 60 % due to spot pyrometer.
- The latest version 3.7 of the PSW software contains some new features alongside proven functions, features that offer the best possible support during both preparation of the build job and process control during the build progress.
- The machine manufactures very complex plastic parts. But great store is still placed on its easy operation.
Broad material portfolio
- The EOS P 396 can process an extensive portfolio of materials, just like its predecessor.
- With the corresponding ParameterSets, the system produces parts with standardized part property profiles (PPPs).
Mechanical powder handling
- Apart from the familiar IPCM P powder handling solution, the new IPCM P plus is also now available.
- The overall system's energy consumption could be reduced, thus lowering the operating costs too.