Additive Manufacturing System for the Industrial Production of High-Quality Large Metal Parts.
With a building volume of 400 x 400 x 400 mm, EOS M 400 allows the production of large metal parts on an industrial scale – directly from CAD data and with no need for tools.
Proven quality, high productivity
- Increased productivity due to 1 kW laser
- Reduced non-productive time due recoating from both sides
- Reduced filter costs due to new recirculating filter system with automated cleaning function
- EOS M 400 consists of a Process Station and a Setup Station. This modular approach facilitates the easy integration of future innovations.
- Extensive monitoring features take quality management to a new level.
- Job preparation and calculation is separated from the building process: the job file prepared at your
desk is transmitted via the network; the system focusses entirely on building parts.
- EOS M 400 supports the production of complex metal parts. Nonetheless, the system is extremely
- Quick and easy operation via touch screen.
Broad material portfolio
- EOS offers an increasing number of metal materials for the EOS M 400 system. With the corresponding ParameterSets, the system produces parts with standardized part property profiles (PPPs).
- The ParameterEditor enables you to modify parameters to meet your individual requirements.